Please fill in the form below to formally book your place on the Elite Retreat 2019.
The retreat will take place from Thursday 20th June until Sunday 23rd June. If due to childcare etc you wish to fly out on the Friday instead it is possible this can be arranged.
Unless otherwise agreed it is anticipated that the travel arrangements will be as follows;
- Flight from Birmingham Airport to Malaga Airport; Availability dependent, we will book you on the 12.20pm Ryanair Flight from Birmingham to Malaga on the Thursday.
- On the Sunday there are two flights home, an 11.15am Flight (which will require an early start on the Sunday) or a 9.25pm flight which is expected to land in Birmingham at 11.20pm for those who want to make the most of the Sun. Please choose your flight below. Please note for those returning late on the Sunday, you will be expected to attend work on the Monday; Holiday Requests for the Monday will be considered on a first come, first served basis and you may be able to agree with your line manager a later start if you wish. This is up their discretion though.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have an up-to-date passport to allow you to fly and also to ensure you have an appropriate VISA should our impending exit from the European Union at this time require one.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have a European Health Insurance Card (E111) valid at the point of travel – These are free, you just need to apply.
- If you are unable to attend after you have commited to attending on the 31st January we reserve the right to bill you for any expenses incurred as a result of you pulling out. (We will insure the trip so any non-attendance for insurable reasons will be recovered directly from the insurers)
Included Within the Trip
- Return Flight from Birmingham Airport to Malaga
- Transfers to / from Malaga Airport
- 3 Night Hotel Stay in Malaga (We anticipate everyone will have their own room)
- Breakfasts (provided you turn up for it!)
- Evening Meals & Lunches
- Travel Insurance
- 10kg Luggage (See Ryanair Website)
- Transfer UK Side to / from Birmingham Airport
- Drinks (We Will Do Drinks at Dinner etc but not all night long)
- Any Damage / Soil Charges to Hotel Rooms