North West Region – Full Time – Permanent salaried – Dual Role – Associate Dentist (3 days/week) /Clinical Manager (2 days/week) – Salary up to £57k + mileage and £12.50 per UDA and/ + 50% on private — Commensurate with experience – 7- 10 years’ experience is required with excellent NHS Dental regulations and Clinical Management experience – Cover North West/London area.
ASSOCIATE DENTIST/CLINICAL MANAGER – North West
Our client, a new rapidly expanding & exciting Independent Group are now recruiting for a highly experienced Associate Dentist /Clinical Manager to start working in the North West/London region to assist with general NHS and/or private dental treatments and to drive professional Clinical Leadership.
Be responsible for various practices within the geographical area, ensuring general Dental treatments are delivered and to support and drive delivery of Clinical Governance. Further details of the role can be supplied on interest.
- NHS Associate/Private Dentist – 3 days per week
- £12.50 per UDA and/or 50% remuneration on Private
- Assist with the delivery of targets during absences and be responsible for a multitude of practices within the assigned geographical area
- Clinical Manager
- Salary up to £57K per annum + mileage
- Clinical Management – 2 days per week to direct and drive the Clinical services
- Responsible for a multitude of practices within the assigned geographical area
- Lead Clinical teams, provide support and advice
- Lead compliance and Governance frameworks
- Undertake regular clinical visits, audits and clinical supervision
- Liaise with the National Clinical Manager & Head of Operations
- Management of Practice Managers
- Valid driver’s licence and own car
- Strong Leadership skills with exceptional NHS framework understanding
- Excellent Clinical understanding
- Be Computer literate
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Occupational Health Clearance
- 2 Satisfactory Clinical references
If this Brand new Associate Dentist/Clinical Manager role in the North West region is not what you are looking for, then our recruitment team would be happy to speak with you further about other opportunities.
Contact Julie Wilson:
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options