Dental Elite
Ref J032112
Associate Dentist

Bruton - Part time position, Start ASAP, Wednesdays and Fridays + one additional weekday, 97% private patients, 50% private and lab split, Excellent remuneration, Attractive UDA rates, Very small UDA contract - Associate Dentist - Somerset
 
JOB REF: JO32112
 
My client is looking to recruit an Associate Dentist on a part time basis at their mainly private well established practice based in Somerset.
 
Excellent reviews and established for many years!
 
Role Details:
 
·Available to start ASAP - happy to wait notice
·Part time - Wednesdays, Fridays and possibly another weekend at a later stage
·Working hours: 09:00 - 17:30 (Mon to Thursday), 08:00 - 15:00 on Fridays
·Established patient list to be inherited  + new patients
·New position plus some existing patients to be inherited to meet demand
·Attractive UDA rate
·Mainly private work
·Small NHS Children's contract
·Remuneration package: 45%
·SOE Software
 
About the practice:
 
·Mixed practice - NHS & Private
·97% of patients are private - remaining 3% are NHS
·Fully computerised / digitalised with SOE Software
·3 surgery practice
·Team of professionals - includes 2 Dentists and 3 part time hygienists
·Located in a beautiful Somerset town
·Excellent local schools
·Good access from Bath/Bristol
·Train service from and to London
 
Requirements:
 
·MUST have a minimum of 5 years post graduate dental experience
·Specialist interest would be an advantage
·GDC registration and certificate
·Active NHS performer number
·UDAs at Valid indemnity insurance
·Proof of right to work in the UK
·DBS
 
Contact: Lee Fletcher
lee.fletcher@dentalelite.co.uk
 
 
If this Associate Dentist role in Somerset is not what you are looking for, then our recruitment team would be happy to speak with you further about other opportunities. 

 
 

Position Type: Permanent
Location: Bruton, Somerset
posted: 28/04/22
Salary
From £60,000 to £95,000
Apply for this job

Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options

Option 1
Option 2

Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 703384. Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance is a credit broker and not a lender. All finance is subject to status and income. Written Quotation will be provided on request. Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive a commission for such introductions. Company Reg No. 07345687 | VAT Reg No. 992 9872 42