York - permanent, full time role - Monday - Friday - ASAP start - Pay negotiable depending on experience, Private practice - Dental Nurse - North Yorkshire
JOB REF: JO26380
As a Dental Nurse, you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development opportunities to take you as far as you want to go!
Independent practice which is welcoming and friendly.
98% of the practice is private with only 2% NHS.
·Start date ASAP
·Full time position - 38 hours per week
·Practice open Monday - Friday
·Monday 8am - 4:30pm, Tuesday 8am - 5pm, Wednesday 1pm - 8pm, Thursday 10am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm.
·Negotiable depending on experience
·General nursing duties
·98% of patients are private leaving 2% for NHS patients
·Local transports links available
·Parking available close to practice
·Nurses applying for this role MUST be GDC registered and fully compliant - DBS, proof of right to work in the UK, full immunisation history etc.
If you are looking for a Dental Nurse job in York, North Yorkshire, please apply today.
Contact: Lee Fletcher
Our Dental Elite recruitment website is the most up-to-date place to see all our live Dental Nurse roles.
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options