Dental Elite
Ref J026883
Dental Nurse

York - permanent, full time role - Monday - Friday - ASAP start - Pay negotiable depending on experience, Private practice - Dental Nurse - North Yorkshire

JOB REF: JO26883

As a Dental Nurse, you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development opportunities to take you as far as you want to go!

Independent practice which is welcoming and friendly.
98% of the practice is private with only 2% NHS.

Role Details:

·Permanent role
·Start date ASAP
·Full time position - 38 hours per week
·Practice open Monday - Friday
·Monday 8am - 4:30pm, Tuesday 8am - 5pm, Wednesday 1pm - 8pm, Thursday 10am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4pm.
·Negotiable depending on experience
·General nursing duties
·R4 software
·98% of patients are private leaving 2% for NHS patients
·Local transports links available
·Parking available close to practice

REQUIREMENTS:

·Nurses applying for this role MUST be GDC registered and fully compliant - DBS, proof of right to work in the UK, full immunisation history etc.

If you are looking for a Dental Nurse job in York, North Yorkshire, please apply today.

Contact: Lee Fletcher
lee.fletcher@dentalelite.co.uk

Our Dental Elite recruitment website is the most up-to-date place to see all our live Dental Nurse roles.

Position Type: Permanent
Location: York, North Yorkshire
posted: 8/07/21
Salary
From £10 to £12
Apply for this job

Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options

Option 1
Option 2

Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance is a credit broker and not a lender. All finance is subject to status and income. Written Quotation will be provided on request. Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive a commission for such introductions. Company Reg No. 07345687 | VAT Reg No. 992 9872 42