Knaresborough, Qualified Dental nurse position available in a private practice, Full time permanent, Generous rates of pay depending on experience, ASAP start – North Yorkshire
JOB REF: 24675
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our lovely Private Dental Practice in Knaresborough. The Practice is independently owned, offering private dental care.
We pride ourselves on creating an environment where our team can look forward to coming to work and feel empowered to achieve their best. If you are passionate about your future career and have the skills and attributes our team are looking for we would love to hear from you!
- Full time permanent position
- Monday – Friday
- Mon – Thurs 9am – 6pm, Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour lunch break between 1pm-2pm
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met, Providing clinical chairside support to the dentist
- Maintaining stock levels of consumables within the surgery
- Setting up and decontamination of instruments
- Maintaining and updating patient records
- Competitive, negotiable salary, dependant on experience
- On-going development
- A happy, friendly and dedicated working environment with a Family feel
- Private Practice
- Employer Contributory Pension
- DBS Check paid by employer
- Strong operational and clinical support
- Nurses applying for this role MUST be GDC registered and fully compliant.
If you are looking for a Dental Nurse job in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire please apply today.
Contact: Hannah Ashwood
Our Dental Elite recruitment website is the most up-to-date place to see all our live Dental Nurse roles.
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options