Brentwood- full time, permanent position – salary negotiable dependent on experience – Orthodontic Therapist – Essex
JOB REF: 24686
We need an Orthodontic Therapist to start working at our client’s practice in Brentwood, Essex.
We are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Orthodontic Therapists to join our dedicated team on a full-time basis.
We are a specialist Orthodontic practice located in the heart of Brentwood, where we treat both Private & NHS Patients in 5 state of the art Surgeries
- Permanent position
- Full time position
- Monday 9am to 5pm (2 per month on Rota), Tuesday 11am to 7pm, Wednesday 9am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 3pm, Saturday 9am to 3pm (2 per month on Rota)
- Start date ASAP – happy to wait notice for the right person
- Rate negotiable dependent on experience
- The suitable candidates will work alongside our Specialist Orthodontist, experienced Treatment Co-ordinator and highly qualified Dental Nurses.
- Experience in Orthotrac software would be advantageous
- State of the art 5 Surgeries
- Orthodontic Therapists applying for this role MUST be fully compliant and have at least 1 years’ experience working as an Orthodontic Therapist in the UK
If you are looking for an Orthodontic Therapist position in Brentwood, Essex, please apply today.
Contact: Hannah Ashwood
Our Dental Elite Recruitment website is the most up-to-date place to see all our live Orthodontic Therapist roles.
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options