Date – Wednesday 28th July at 7pm
As the UK continues to unlock and potentially SOPs are reviewed you are invited to our free to attend webinar hosted by National Dental Seminars, covering the sale of dental practices beyond the height of the pandemic with viewpoints from a number of industry experts. A lively round-table discussion and no powerpoints!
With special guests;
- Baldip Chohan – Owner of Multiple Dental Practices
- Louise Fegan – Partner – Morrisons Law
- Mike Bryan – Partner – Humphrey & Co Accountants
Join us in finding out more about:
- Funding: What hurdles may be approaching?
- Legal: From Covid to Deferred Consideration, where does your practice stand?
- Financial: Will future changes to Corporation Tax have an impact on the ground for practice owners? Do the new allowances make investment in equipment more worthwhile
- Valuation: Are dental practices worth more or less as a result of the last eighteen months? Is it better to be a private or NHS practice?
Please click on the link below to register for the webinar. (This will take you away from the Dental Elite site)