Our New Not-for-Profit CQC Application Support Service
Changing the CQC Registration over is a crucial part of any transaction both to ensure that you are legally registered correctly and to ensure that the timings of these new registrations do-not hold back the transaction because you do-not have the appropriate documentation at the right time, particularly where NHS England are concerned;
- Did You Know the CQC Registration Process can now take up to Eleven Weeks in some areas before a fit person interview is even arranged?
- The CQC Form Validation process is incredibly tight and you have to explain N/A answers like why Food Safety isn’t relevant to dental practices.
- A kin to a game of Snakes & Ladders if you make one error on the form you have to re-submit the entire application.
- You need your CQC Counter-signed DBS Checks returned before you can submit an application and this too can take a number of weeks.
- The CQC Forms have recently changed and now require even more information.
- A typical CQC application requires at least seven different forms to be completed
To counter this we have been offering all of our clients support with their CQC Applications for the last year and have now teamed up with the BDA Benevolent Fund and Bridge2Aid to offer this as a not-for-profit service for those who are buying or selling a dental practice but not using Dental Elite or DE Finance
The fee for this process is £395 incl VAT of which Dental Elite take an Admin Fee of just £100 with the remaining proportion paid to the VAT Office and your chosen charity. This means for every application (which includes the Core Application, Registered Manager Application, Statement of Purposes and De-Registration Form) your chosen charity will benefit from a donation of £229.16.
This service is still free for all clients either buying, selling or financing through Dental Elite.
Interested? Complete the form below.
Arrange for CQC Application Support