Download our Guides to
Financing Your Practice
Download our free guides to financing
Need financial support to buy?
We can broker dental lends every day.
No matter if you’re buying your first or tenth practice, we can help. Let us make the whole finance process as simple as possible. We’ll assist you with ensuring your purchase is financially sustainable. Taking your personal circumstances into account, we’ll do our utmost to secure you the best possible deal on the market.
What is even better is that in 76% of cases our services comes at no extra cost whatsoever. Furthermore, if you are buying a practice outside of Dental Elite you will still benefit from our CQC service.
The difference when buying through Dental Elite
- Upon registration you will be allocated a Buyer Account Manager to work with throughout your practice search. Your account manager takes responsibility for ensuring you do-not miss a practice and will be allocated depending on your acquisition aspirations.
- All of our consultants take responsibility for both their valuations and the successful sale of their practices so you will always be able to speak to someone who conducted the practice valuation to explain their methodology.
- When buying through Dental Elite you do-not pay any membership fees whatsoever; we do-not charge for emails or SMS notification, all of the work we may conduct on your behalf is free until the point of completion when a fee might be payable depending on whether you are an ‘Elite Buyer’
- We support all of our Buyers and Vendors through the DDQ and CQC Application processes if they want us to. Both of these processes can significantly delay the sale so we takeover some of this process in order to expedite the timeline as much as possible.
- Our Sales Progression team will be in contact on a regular basis (daily if required) to ensure you know exactly where your transaction is and what is holding it up so you are never left wondering.
Dental Practice Transactions
Dental practice sales transactions are more complicated today than ever before. There have been many changes since the start of the 2006 NHS contract including the creation of the Care Quality Commission, Information Governance and restructuring of NHS England, setting light to the dental practices for sale market. The option to trade as a Limited Company has encouraged multiple practice ownership and fuelled goodwill values nationwide.
However, the process of selling dental practices is now significantly more difficult with due diligence taking longer due to complex variables when selling or buying a practice. As a result, dental practice transactions can now take far longer than ever before. But with the right advisers working with you this doesn’t have to be such a long process. At Dental Elite, we deliver a service that manages the process efficiently and works towards a number of milestones in a transaction that get you the result you want.
Every year there is something new in Dental Practice Acquisition from the current impact of the poor availability of Associate Dentists to the re-tendering of Orthodontic Contracts. We believe that only the most active agents, like us, who are invested in the profession by attending regular seminars and trade shows have a real measure of exactly what is changing in the market and are placed to adapt valuations and sales strategies accordingly. For advice, give our experts a call on 01788 545900.