Friday 8th February
BDA Event – NHS Claiming Regulations
We will be attending the BDA Event – NHS Claiming Regulations at the British Dental Association , 64 Wimpole Street , London W1G 8YS on Friday 8th February.
The learning objectives of this event are
The NHS claiming regulations are notoriously difficult to interpret. Misunderstanding of these regulations can have serious consequences, leading to risk of major financial losses and possible referral to the GDC.
This interactive one-day course will offer formal training to practitioners who are new to the NHS system and those who require an update with the current system (introduced in 2006).
- Be familiar with the relevant NHS bodies administering and monitoring NHS dentistry
- Understand the legislation behind NHS treatments and claims
- Know how legislation is enforced relating to NHS/private boundaries and submission of forms and data
- Understand the key legal terminology and important definitions within NHS regulations and how these are interpreted
- Understand the pitfalls and controls around NHS regulations
- Know how dentists are monitored by use of data derived from FP17s
- Understand the Dental Assurance Framework, ‘28 day’ investigations and the ‘Powys’ judgement
- Recognise the importance of full and accurate clinical and up-to-date record keeping.
Please do come and visit us to discuss any aspect of practice sales , valuations and finance or dental recruitment.
We look forward to meeting you.
For more information on this event please visit the following web site