Dental Elite
Ref J029009
Dental Nurse

Purley/ Croydon - New Full time position, Start ASAP, Monday to Friday, Salary negotiable depending on experience, Predominantly private (80%) - DENTAL NURSE - Surrey

JOB REF: JO29009

We need a qualified Dental Nurse who has a strong background/ experience with SOE Software to join our independent practice based in Surrey. My client's practice is a mixed practice however 80% of their patients are private along with 20% being NHS.

Role Details

·Permanent basis role
·Start ASAP or happy to wait for the right candidate
·Full time position.
·Monday to Friday available
·Salary will be depending on experience
·To work alongside private dentist
·Predominantly private patient base (80%) along with remaining NHS (20%)
·Computerised practice / fully digitalised

About the practice:

·Mixed practice (*0% private, 20% NHS)
·Street parking available
·Fully equipped with latest equipment
·SOE Software
·Local to Purley town centre
Requirements:

·GDC Registration
·DBS
·Proof of right to work in the UK
·Good command of written and spoken English.
·Strong experience of SOE software

If you are looking for Dental Nurse jobs in Purley, Surrey or other roles in dentistry then please apply today.

Contact: Lee Fletcher
lee.fletcher@dentalelite.co.uk

Position Type: Permanent
Location: Purley, Surrey
posted: 17/11/21
Salary
From £9 to £12
Apply for this job

Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options

Option 1
Option 2

Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 703384. Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance is a credit broker and not a lender. All finance is subject to status and income. Written Quotation will be provided on request. Medical Elite Recruitment and Practice Sales Ltd t/a Dental Elite and DE Finance can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers and may receive a commission for such introductions. Company Reg No. 07345687 | VAT Reg No. 992 9872 42