Folkestone – EU Dentist (support to gain NHS number) in Folkestone, Kent
JOB REF: JO22982
Our client has fantastic opportunities for dentists from countries in the European Union to work within the UK’s National Health Service (NHS). Offering excellent clinical structure and a dedicated mentor to support you in becoming a fully qualified NHS dentist in the UK.
Their practices offer modern working environments with the latest technologies and digital x-rays. Each practice is supported by a dedicated team compromising of Practice Managers, Dental Nurses and Hygienists.
• Ideally you will have at least 1 year’s post-graduation experience within your home country, however we are also interested in speaking with you if you have 7+ months experience.
• Completed registration with the General Dental Council (GDC), the UK governing dental body.
• IELTS language test with a minimum score of 7.
Benefits on offer
• 15% discount on In-house health insurance for you and any dependents
• Access to discounted indemnity
• Additional discount for utilising in-house Labs
• Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
• A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
• Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
• Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
• Sponsored education
• Established career pathways
• Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
• Practice level marketing support
• Access to the latest equipment and technology
• Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
5 days permanent employment
Negotiable amount of UDAs available at strong rates
Private paid at 50%
The practice is well-established with 8 modern surgeries. We are fully computerised (using R4 software) with digital x-rays and experienced long standing associates in situ. They are supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. We are located in an affluent area with great potential for private revenue, and our staff and associates are also able to benefit from free car parking.
If this role in Folkestone, Kent is not what you are looking for, then our recruitment team would be happy to speak with you further about other opportunities.
Contact: Julie Wilson and Reshma Patel
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options