Bolsover – EU Dentist (support to gain NHS number) in Bolsover, Derbyshire
JOB REF: JO22989
Our client has fantastic opportunities for dentists from countries in the European Union to work within the UK’s National Health Service (NHS). Offering excellent clinical structure and a dedicated mentor to support you in becoming a fully qualified NHS dentist in the UK.
Their practices offer modern working environments with the latest technologies and digital x-rays. Each practice is supported by a dedicated team compromising of Practice Managers, Dental Nurses and Hygienists.
• Ideally you will have at least 1 year’s post-graduation experience within your home country, however we are also interested in speaking with you if you have 7+ months experience.
• Completed registration with the General Dental Council (GDC), the UK governing dental body.
• IELTS language test with a minimum score of 7.
Benefits on offer
• 15% discount on In-house health insurance for you and any dependents
• Access to discounted indemnity
• Additional discount for utilising in-house Labs
• Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
• A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
• Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
• Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
• Sponsored education
• Established career pathways
• Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
• Practice level marketing support
• Access to the latest equipment and technology
• Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
5 days permanent employment
Negotiable amount of UDAs available at strong rates
Private paid at 50%
·Car parking available
·Large 6 surgery practice
·A supportive team including mentors available
·Light surgery’s including windows
If this role in Bolsover, Derbyshire is not what you are looking for, then our recruitment team would be happy to speak with you further about other opportunities.
Contact: Julie Wilson and Reshma Patel
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options