Burton On Trent – EU Dentist (support to gain NHS number) in Burton On Trent, Staffordshire –
JOB REF: JO23007
Our client has fantastic opportunities for dentists from countries in the European Union to work within the UK’s National Health Service (NHS). Offering excellent clinical structure and a dedicated mentor to support you in becoming a fully qualified NHS dentist in the UK.
Their practices offer modern working environments with the latest technologies and digital x-rays. Each practice is supported by a dedicated team compromising of Practice Managers, Dental Nurses and Hygienists.
• Ideally you will have at lStaffordshire 1 year’s post-graduation experience within your home country, however we are also interested in speaking with you if you have 7+ months experience.
• Completed registration with the General Dental Council (GDC), the UK governing dental body.
• IELTS language test with a minimum score of 7.
Benefits on offer
• 15% discount on In-house health insurance for you and any dependents
• Access to discounted indemnity
• Additional discount for utilising in-house Labs
• Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
• A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
• Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
• Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
• Sponsored education
• Established career pathways
• Well-managed appointment book/Full appointment book
• Practice level marketing support
• Access to the latest equipment and technology
• Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
3 days permanent employment
Negotiable amount of UDAs available at strong rates
Private paid at 50%
If this role in Burton On Trent, Staffordshire is not what you are looking for, then our recruitment team would be happy to speak with you further about other opportunities.
Contact: Julie Wilson and Reshma Patel
Simply fill in your details and we’ll be in touch using one of the following options